Cheddar "Man Dip" (Women Like it Too)
If your man is on the sofa, he wants this! If you're hosting a night with friends, your guests want this. If you're a snacker, like me, YOU want this!
Sooo, basically, EVERYONE wants this. So make it! You're going to love the simplicity of this dip. It has a creamy texture with a delicious sharp cheddar bite. It's yummy.
Cheddar dips from the market don't compare. They are loaded with additives and preservatives which ruin the taste. Spread this on bagel chips or serve it up with tortilla chips, pretzels, crostini or crackers.
Leila's Cheddar "Man Dip" (women like it too)
Makes 2 Cups
- 1 Raw garlic clove
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- ½ C. Sour cream
- 2 T. Diced Pimentos, drained
- 8 oz Sharp cheddar, (2 C.) shredded
- Salt & white pepper, to taste
- 1 T. Minced red bell pepper, to garnish
- 1/2 T. Chopped chives or scallions, to garnish
- Serve with tortilla chips, bagel chips, crackers, crostini or pretzels
Note- I always shred my cheese myself. It tastes better. The anti-caking agent that they put on shredded cheese can mess with the dip.
- Run the garlic through your food processor until minced.
- Attach the grater blade to your food processor and shred the cheese.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Garnish the top with finely chopped red bell pepper and scallions.
- Serve chilled.